Monday, January 19, 2009

Done sewing for today.

Who can resist a 3 year olds pleading..."mommy pwease sew my truck pants, pwease". I figure how many times will I hear my little boy begging for mama to sew him something.
So after sweeping the kitchen floor and cleaning up after breakfast, we started cutting, sewing, and they are done. I intended to post a photo, but he's at nap in them now. The last time he got very special new clothes, a #4 Jets jersey, he wore it for days. I wonder how long it will take me to get these to the laundry!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, can't wait to see them. Did you use a pattern, or are you handy with whipping things up yourself. ;-) Bet they are cute- I'm not the betting type, but I think that you won't see those for a week in the laundry pile.

    What sweet memories for your little guy.

    Kimmie
    mama to 7
    one homemade and 6 adopted

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is the sweetest thing ever!! You are an awesome mom for taking on that request. :)

    ReplyDelete